"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind” ~Bob Marley
- I was in a local tv commercial as a kid.
- I was in my high school marching band and performed at Giants Stadium.
- I have designed and hand sewn special occasion gowns for 20 years.
"Anything you don't like , we'll turn it into a happy little tree or something; we don't make mistakes, we just have happy accidents." ~Bob Ross
- I love the sound of the roaring thunder, crack of lightning and seeing the storm clouds rolling in.
- As a teen I toured Thailand to perform Thai classical dance and music. During my summer breaks, I also had the opportunity to volunteer to teach English to K-12 and college students. An experience that I will never forget
- I used to breed miniature schnauzers, at one point I had 21 puppy dogs in my house.
"love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it." ~Dr. Seuss
- Mystery & Horror lover.
- Wife. Mom. Dog Mom.
- Love to travel (have visited 2 of the 7 wonders of the world (the Grand Canyon & Chichen Itza in Mexico)).
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" ~Philippians 4:13
- I look a bit tense when I focus on something, but I’m really friendly. Don’t be afraid to come and say hi to me :P
"If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” ~Maya Angelou
- I will never be too old for anything Disney.
- Attended the 2016 Adele concert at Staples Center.
- Spent New Year’s Eve at the Tivoli Garden in Copenhagen, Denmark. It was freezing!!
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in." ~Old Greek proverb
- I got an early start as an entrepreneur at the age of 8 when I would buy soap in bulk and sell it a bar at a time to my grandma
- Was once on a flight that was hijacked for a few hours - luckily no one was hurt
- I wrote a book in my 20s although I think I gave away more copies than were actually sold
Soodabeh Sadeghi Adl
"The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick- to- itiveness; third, common sense." ~Thomas A. Edison
- Having a Bachelor of Science in Midwifery not only did not frighten me from normal delivery pain but also encouraged me to refuse epidural anesthesia!
- Obliged to do everything to the completion, smiling on face, no matter how tired I am!
“It’s okay to be a glowstick: Sometimes we have to break before we Shine” ~Jadah Sellner
- I search for meaning and purpose, even in small things.
- I love the beach since I remember I lock for any single opportunity to go and stay long hour in front of the ocean.
- The hobby that I could never give up again is drawing.
"You must not only aim right but draw the bow with all your might." ~Henry David Thoreau
- Once built and fully validated an automated conveyor belt from Legos that was used in manufacturing.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." ~Margaret Mead
- Obsessed with the movie Contact, learned to never stop listening.
- Ran my 1st marathon in Bangkok, Thailand - when the heat is on, you gotta run faster.
- Spent every last quarter from mowing lawns on Street Fighter playing Chung Lee as a kid, doesn't matter if you are a guy or gal, you can go for the win.
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself”
- Spent a month in South Africa working in one of the largest trauma hospital in the world. The global health disparities between the developed and developing world are not understated
- I will never say no to Malaysian food
- Calisthenic training is my form of fitness. Still trying to master the handstand!
“If you’re looking to pursue any type of goal, have the courage to jump ! And jump as far as you can, you won’t regret it” ~Michelle R.
- I love being challenged in anything, Literally !!
- I’ve loved science since I was little and here I Am now !!
- I always get fascinated that I love coming down on mountains that are 11,100 ft in elevation on a snowboard just for the adrenaline rush !! ❤️
"What is better: to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through effort?"
- I have traveled to over 15 countries
- My favorite activities are swimming and rock climbing
- I speak 4 languages (so far)
"Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~Kamina Nakashima
- Have seen the lord of the rings extended edition movie trilogy over 100 times.
-Paint miniatures and makes props and costumes for conventions and the local dungeons and dragons club.
-Do not drink coffee, but can drink an extra-large Thai iced tea in under 10 seconds.
“Acknowledging the good you already have in life is the foundation for all abundance” ~Elkhart Tolle
- Lover of Fitness, health, wellness, and beauty
- I am a licensed Esthetician
- Proud mother to Zolee Griggs
"What you know today can affect what you do tomorrow. But what you know today cannot affect what you did yesterday." ~Condoleezza Rice
- I have a slight shopping addiction problem.
"They can't censor the gleam in my eye." ~Charles Laughton
- I like the ends of burritos.
- My dog's name is Miss Kitty Ooh La La. Her nickname is Monkey. She is surprisingly well adjusted.
- I love (and have many) books, socks, pens and office supplies.
“Say what you mean and mean what you say.”
- I have a B.S. in Cellular Molecular Biology ~ science is cool.
- I love to have long conversations with people (even people I don’t know).
- I love making others smile.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." ~Benjamin Franklin
- A mentor introduced me to the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" which inspired me to start my first business at the age of 23 along with my brother. It continues to be an incredible journey full of new and unique experiences.
- I had the most fortunate pleasure of meeting Anne Frank's stepsister Eva Schloss in Los Angeles at her book signing where she gave an inspiring & profound first hand account of her book "Eva's Story a Survivor's Tale".
- I have an avid love for horses and horseback riding. My favorite horse is an Andalusian named Juliet.
"Be Humble. Be Hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room."
- I competed in a powerlifting competition and placed 2nd In my weight class and my total was 1,600lbs
“ If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.” ~Maya Angelou
- Can't wait for season 3 of the MAYANS, M.C! ---Its mine and my husband's favorite T.V Series.
- I won a contest and had my first published piece of artwork in a children's book when I was 15 yrs old.
- I am the youngest sibling and only girl.
"Money makes my life easier but happiness comes from my relationship with people."
- Workaholic and I can cook very well
- My ears can move and love nightlife and traveling
- I can read your mind !!!